Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Entree Lifestyle

When we talk about street wear, my first thought goes to my favorite company in the matter, Entree Lifestyle. I couldn't explain why but i just feel comfortable in their clothes. They are just unique, unique in what they do and the way they do it. I would even say that the brand is rare, I've never seen anyone wearing  a crew neck like mine and that is so cool. I hate wearing what everybody else wears and with Entree I am served. The misunderstood teddy bear of the late 90's and early 21st century took a while to get on the map but now they are not giving up an inch. Their innovative clothes keep them on top of their game. Imported from Brooklyn.

I would be curious to know where they took the idea for the name. It might be that they skipped too much meal all along this ''everlasting journey''. Clothing industry is just like restaurant, it is very competitive. This is why it is so hard but once people remember the name your good.

check out their website -->http://www.entreelifestyle.com/home.html#2

No comments:

Post a Comment